I know that I haven’t been on in a while, and I really do apologize for that. It’s just that my Senior year is coming to a close. I have AP tests to prepare for, scholarships to apply for and finalize, prom and graduation to get ready for, and a multitude of other class and extracurricular things to tend to. I have to get ready for college and stepping up and being a big girl, at least partly. There are also personal things going on; Nothing awful or bad to be concerned about, but enough to take my attention. I’m a very busy little girl, I’m afraid.
So, that brings me to this…. I’m afraid that this blog is going to have to be put on hold for now. I am not leaving all together; I just won’t be on as much, or be posting like I usually do. I’ll check in every now and then, but most of my attention will be on other stuffs. I will be back, once things calm down. I just hope that you all can understand and that you won’t be too awful mad at me…!
Thank you all for being so amazing. And I promise to check in every now and then, and to pick it up again as soon as I can. Thank you, thank you, thank you~!
Best wishes to one and all,
This is by the Japanese pop group, AKB48. The title of the song is, “Seifuku Ga Jama Wo Suru,” or, literally translated, “My School Uniform Is Getting In The Way.” Very much worth a listen, especially since there’s subtitles. ;)
((I stumbled across this while looking for music for our Japanese choir to sing, haha. This is totally appropriate, right?))
“MM-! Mmm… MM!”
The humming sound created by her stifled moans vibrated his fingers, the soft, warm vapor of her escaping breathes leaving His fingers hot then cool and slightly sloppy. He kept himself silent by biting her neck, her ear, that soft spot that connected her shoulder and nape. The sounds of hushed breathing, stifled sounds of pleasure, and shifting cloth filled the restroom as He pounded in and out, fast and hard, leaving tender love-making for later and satisfying carnal instinct in the here and now.
“Daddy~” the word barely filtered through His fingers, and though it brought a smile to His face, He tightened His hold on her mouth and rammed into her harder, taking a hard bite on her neck, leaving her knees trembling and her eyes watering ever so softly.
“Quiet, princess,” He whispered, reaching around to stroke her clit with a devilishly tantalizing softness. A long moan rose from her throat, but stopped at His hand. He chuckled, pressing her closer to the wall as He picked up the pace once again.
“Be a good girl.”
Being Little, for me, is such a frame of mind.
I had rarely gotten to truly tap into it.
It’s not about behaving like a little girl, or the pigtails, or the frills. It’s not about feeling physically small and breakable. It’s not about having that soft voice when regarding him, or the way things just continuously make me giggle. It’s really not any of that, as those are more of a symptom.
Being Little, to me, is what it is to feel comfortable. It’s when you’ve hit a certain stage with someone, when their world is yours entirely. It’s about making Daddy the center of my universe, worshipping him, obsessing over him. Needing him, and not apologizing for it.
So, I guess to some, it’s easy to assume that being Little is just an excuse to be more girly, to behave in a way that is so very contrary to how I normally am in public, but I’d have to whole-heartedly disagree. It’s about love, essentially.
Someone finally letting you love them in the way you need to love another person.
It’s hearing Daddy whisper “It’s going to hurt, babygirl,” and it’s knowing it will hurt, but spreading for Daddy anyway, and feeling the pain, but knowing Daddy will take care of her, and Daddy is there to make everything ok. It’s the trust a babygirl has in her Daddy that makes her do exactly as she is told every time.
Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, stood by his libertarian beliefs on Sunday, saying that victims of the violent storms and tornadoes that have battered a band of states in the South and Midwest in recent days should not be given emergency financial aid from the federal government.
“There is no such thing as federal money,” Paul said, on CNN’sState of the Union. “Federal money is just what they steal from the states and steal from you and me.”
“The people who live in tornado alley, just as I live in hurricane alley, they should have insurance,” Paul said.
Paul said there was a role for the National Guard to restore order and provide care and shelter in major emergencies, but that theFederal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) led to nothing but “frustration and anger.”
“To say that any accident that happens in the country, send in FEMA, send in the money, the government has all this money—it is totally out of control and it’s not efficient,” Paul said.
Lose all your things in a natural disaster? Too bad, shoulda had insurance.
Lose all your things in something beyond your control? Too bad, the government shouldn’t pay for it.
Lose all your things thanks to my God? Too bad, you can remain homeless and hungry.
Good work Ron Paul. Keep it classy.
Fuck this man. Why would you vote for him?
NOW JUST HOLD THE FUCK UP.
I apologize, this will not be little-related at all, but… just let me rant for a bit, please.
I was lucky enough to not die or loose my home or belongings in the storms that happened on Friday, and all my family in those areas are safe and sound. However, many people have been devastated by the damage left behind by the storms, hail, and tornadoes. Many, many people. My uncle and his family were out in the affected areas (about two hours south of my town) handing out tarps, heaters, and other goods to people that had lost so much, but were afraid to leave the remains of their homes for fear of looting. There are people that have been left with virtually nothing, and you propose that they recieve no aid what-so-ever from the government, and should instead rely on charity and private ventures? Now, this is Kentucky, and we are not ones to let our neighbors struggle alone when we can help them not to, but there’s only so much that the goodness of people’s hearts can do in such a short amount of time. And you say that the government should just stand there and say “Welp, sorry ‘bout your luck. Good luck getting back on your feet and all that.”
Um, I’m sorry. Excuse me? What the actual Hell?
We are guaranteed the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We are guaranteed protection and help from our government under states of emergency. And further more, Mr.Paul, I’d encourage you to go out to the rural parts of Kentucky that were hit and see for yourself the damage, then look into the eyes of all of those children and parents and grandparents that lost everything (which may have not even been much to begin with, as is the case with many rural areas) and tell them that they should have had insurance. That they should have invested into that instead of food, or a house, or attempting to educate their children, struggling because of a government that has predominantly refused to care about them, and will continue to do so.
Daddy sent me this. How cruel, uterus. xD
Ok I received two more mssgs this afternoon from Doms or aspiring Doms at various stages in their relationships. I’m happy to talk to people, but I certainly don’t want to set myself up as an expert. There’s so much I don’t know and my experience has been limited to a handful of women over the years… so take any information I give you with a grain of salt. I do see some common threads among the questions I received and they provoked this post. I guess I should title this post:
A note to Doms: the Women We Love.
If you are truly going to own and dominate a woman, you must understand her. Everyone, of course, is unique, but I’ve seen some of the same things over and over between the submissive women I have known:
- They are motivated by a deep desire to please. When you ask a “vanilla” woman what to do, she will sometimes reply “whatever you want”, which is simply annoying. However, you must understand that phrase for what it is from a submissive. She wants more than anything to please you. Whatever plans or ideas she had on her schedule, if she can make you happy she will be more fulfilled than doing whatever she wanted to do for herself. You must understand that phrase for what it is.
- Now, this can easily become abuse. Every submissive woman I have ever personally known has been through a number of abusive relationships. She gives and men take and take and it becomes abusive. Weak men with self-esteem issues are often drawn to these women, which compounds the problem. It takes enormous strength and experience to take from a woman like this (which is what she needs) without abusing her. Your job is to soak up all her love and affection and attention, help her find ways to please you, while supporting and strengthening her as a person. This takes wisdom, experience, and, I believe, some age. I cannot imagine a 20 year old guy being a successful “dom” in any real sense of the word.
- When you find her, she will likely have things in her past she is not proud of, and you may not be either. That doesn’t matter. You must accept her exactly as she is, with all of her flaws, imperfections and mistakes and you must never hold them against her. If you are worthy of the task, she will be transformed by her relationship with you… practically an alchemical transformation… lead into gold was only a metaphor for transformation you know? It was always about transforming the common and the broken into the sublime. If you can’t accept her, you can’t have her.
- She needs to understand and to come to trust that you are not like the people who have hurt her in her past. She has developed complex coping and self-protective mechanisms. If you would possess her, you must strip them away and this takes time, love and persistence. If you do not do that, then your relationship will be a sham because you don’t have her, you have the face she has prepared to protect herself from the outside world.
- She will naturally subjugate her desires to yours. In my opinion, you have a sacred responsibility to build her up and to strengthen her as a person. Again, you better have the wisdom and experience to do this… if not, find your way together, but be honest with her that you cannot give her what she needs.
- A continuation of the above point: not every submissive is a masochist… often they are, but not always. New and wanna-be Doms need to be told this because if she sees you want to beat her even if she doesn’t want it, she won’t say no. In my opinion, if you find a woman you really care about, you need to do a lot of work understanding what makes her tick, and that does take work. My girl, for instance, literally could not answer the question “what do you want?” when we started talking. Could not answer it. You do not realize how difficult that question can be for a natural submissive, but you need to teach her how to think about it and answer it sometimes.
- Above all… above all other things… be honest with her. In a relationship like this, trust is the one thing that cannot be repaired. If you damage it, you’re done. You also need to be aware that most of these women (in my experience) have an uncanny sixth sense. They are actually or very nearly psychic and will read all of your communications on every level. Don’t lie to them. It’s not worth it and once they catch you in a single lie, you now go into the same pile of “men who hurt her” and you will never truly be trusted again.
- There is no depression or sorrow that can compare to what happens when you hurt or disappoint one of these women. Make sure you understand the responsibility you are assuming when you begin a relationship. On the other hand, they are capable of loving on a level that you probably cannot even begin to comprehend.
- Again let me say this clearly: you have tremendous, profound and sacred responsibility for and to this woman. Don’t fuck around with this lightly.
- This post is not about sex. Done properly, neither is your relationship with her.
One last point… if you are ever fortunate enough to meet a natural submissive who is at a point in her life where she can give herself to you, and if you have within yourself what it takes to master her… well… there is no force in the universe like what you are about to experience. Be forewarned because you cannot possibly be prepared.
I really enjoy this post! It’s very much worth the read. Take to heart that second point, especially. There’s quite a difference between being Dominant and being abusive.